UK Holidays

USA Holidays

Friday, April 23, 2010

I want to know some address that lead me to low-price-shopping area?

im Vietnamese. this is the first time i visit Singapore. i travel in tour. The hotel i will be there is Golden Landmark (Add: 390 Victoria st). I've heard some people said that shopping around my hotel's area is very expensive. Anyone helps me introducing me some nice address that are in low price or suitable price.
Besides, can u tell me some experiences abt travelling to Singapore?
Sites we will visit are: MERLION PARK, ESPLANADE theatre, SENTOSA, FABER, BOTANICAL GARDEN, WAX MUSEUM, JURONG BIRD-GARDEN (FLAMINGO), F1 CAR-RACE STADIUM.
Things i want to buy are clothes, cell-phone, usb, camera, hand-made jewelly, foods, souvenir ...
i'll be there soon on Saturday, 11th, July.
Thanks very much.






Answer :
The tour will take you to many useless places where you pay a lot for entrance fees. For shopping just to to Mustafa Centre. Lots of Vietnamese goes there to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BR Holidays

DE Holidays